Guests of the Boutique Hotel Sensum Suites in Wagrain should enjoy every moment to its fullest and be able to truly relax throughout their entire stay. This also means feeling safe and being able to move throughout all areas of the hotel without worry. Hygiene and cleanliness have top priority here. With so much caution and dedication, we can help you have truly relaxing holidays:
- Easily check in from home before you arrive.
- Safe, contactless check-out with your credit card.
- Our spacious open areas allow for plenty of room for all guests.
- We maintain recommended distancing in our restaurant and provide enough space for all guests to feel comfortable.
PURE BREAKFAST PLEASURE
- Breakfast is served at your table so you do not need to get up from your seat.
- You can also order dishes from our special egg menu.
DINNER AT TAHINI BY ALMMONTE
- Sit back and enjoy – everything will be served at your table.
- Sanitiser is available throughout the hotel.
- Our team is well-trained and wear masks.
- Surfaces in public areas are disinfected and cleaned multiple times per day.
- All of our facilities are open for you. Our outdoor infinity pool, sauna and infrared sauna are open as usual as the virus is not resistant to chlorine, high temperatures and high humidity.
- Generosity is our strength! We guarantee plenty of room for care-free holidays.
To keep up with the current situation, we have once again improved and adapted our cancellation policy. You can put your trust in us, even if travel can be uncertain in these times.
- For all 2021/22 winter bookings (until 30.04.2022), bookings can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
After this point, 100% of the total booking price will be charged as a cancellation cost. This also applies to NO-SHOWS and early departures.
- Any deposit paid will be credited to your customer account if events prevent you from travelling.
- In the event of official border closures, travel alerts or a lockdown in your home country, no cancellation fees will be charged. The deposit paid will remain on your customer account.
- In the event of a travel alert or a lockdown in Austria, your deposit will be returned in full.